Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ford special pricing for the Washington residence from Kirkland Ford Internet Guy Dan Lozott

Hi, My name is Dan Lozott. I'm looking forward to being your Car Guy! I have been working on the East-Side of Seattle selling Ford Vehicles since March 1996. I have extensive knowledge on how the Internet shoppers think and feel when it comes to making a buying decision.

In fact I have done this myself over 32 times in the last 17 I have been selling via e-mail, Internet since 1999 in 2 different locations. One Ford Store in Bellevue the other Ford Store in Kirkland.



I have satisfied several customers and was awarded a special place on DealerRater go ahead check me out and see what my last 2 years worth of customers have said about me.

http://www.dealerrater.com/sales/Dan-Lozott-review-95609/

I would like to mention we are having a Special on 3 car lines atarting June 15th 2012, and lasting until Ford changes the rebates scheduled July 2nd. But I'm sure we will extend this, so dont hesitate to ask me for a bottom line. call me @ 425-295-6170 or email me today @ DLozott@fordofkirkland.com


The 2012 Ford Escape @ $6500 off MSRP!

The 2013 Ford Explorers @ $6500 off MSRP

The 2012 Ford F-150's $10,500 off MSRP.

If you click on the link as seen below on the vehicle your interested in, please mention this ad;



Contact Us About This Vehicle


"Saw it on Dan Lozott's Blog, please have Dan Lozott contact me!"

To get an added $100 off! (or cut and paste what's in Bold Blue in the comment section)

I personally would like to help you figure out if you qualify for the pricing and would like to go over all the discounts and Rebates with you personally, as I know they get confusing.

Please call me on my direct line to Ford of Kirkland Internet sales @ 425-295-6170 I'm in the office most days 10-7 (Sunday and Wednesday's out of the office) or e-mail me to DLozott@fordofkirkland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment